Pain under the ribs, probably in diaphra
I experience spasmodic pain under the ribs and back while trying to sit down or rising up. Tried antacid caps for acid reflux. Not getting results. Should I go for scanning etc?

Justice for Dr Archna Sharma Stop harrasment of doctors by the corrupt police department.
Please explain under the ribs means where exactly? As it is more during sitting down and getting up it may be muscular in origin. Take Tab Dolo 650 mg one tablet twice a day and apply Oxalgin ointment 2 to 3 times a day.
consult me if not relieved.
Anprox mr TDs x 3 dys Uprise D3 weekly
Can help you with the next course of action and treatment plan. Would like to discuss in details and provide apt solution. Kindly consult.
Take tab Drot M antispasmodic Avoid spicy and oily food Try to discuss/consult