Pain near wisdom teeth

Pain near gums and tongue of my left side wisdom teeth of below jaw.it pains while swallowing.I have been under treatment for throat infection also.pls sujjest.

Doctor Answers (5) on Pain near wisdom teeth

Pain is probably because of your wisdom tooth. If its partially erupted tooth, Gums around your tooth start paining due to infection from food debries. In that case it is advisable to remove that tooth.
Dr. Rashmi Punhani Bangalore | Pediatric Dentist
Hi there ...it could be due to infection in wisdom tooth or throat infection... Better to visit a nearby dentist for proper diagnosis... Take care ...!!!
Hi..it usually happens in case of infected wisdom tooth area. Visit dentist for permanent solution. Regards
You should get a dental check up done .. Probably you will require removal of your last molar ..
Hi,this could be either due to the throat infection or an erupting wisdom tooth or both. It has to be ruled out one by one. It is advisable to take an ENT and and a Dentist's opinion for the same.