Pain in teeth
Hi, I had done RCT for a teeth 5-6 years ago, now the teeth next to it is broken and I am feeling terrible pain for 3-4 days. Maybe I am feeling pain for cavity. Is it possible to root canal on that teeth?

Dr. Binu Mathews
Dentist 24 yrs exp Bangalore
You need to see a dentist immediately. The pain if not intervened will aggregate. There are two restorative probabilities in terms of best options. 1-if the tooth is restorable then root canal could be done 2-if the tooth is not restorable  - then extract and proceed with a implant. Alternatively you  could also consider lesser preferable and / or cheaper options like removal partial or may be a bridge depending on your clinical evaluation. Either way you  need to meet a dentist right away to take care of your pain Hope this helps. TC