Pain in teeth

Hi, I had done RCT for a teeth 5-6 years ago, now the teeth next to it is broken and I am feeling terrible pain for 3-4 days. Maybe I am feeling pain for cavity. Is it possible to root canal on that teeth?
views-icons 70 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Pain in teeth

doctor profile image
You need to see a dentist immediately. The pain if not intervened will aggregate.

There are two restorative probabilities in terms of best options.
1-if the tooth is restorable then root canal could be done
2-if the tooth is not restorable  - then extract and proceed with a implant.

Alternatively you  could also consider lesser preferable and / or cheaper options like removal partial or may be a bridge depending on your clinical evaluation.

Either way you  need to meet a dentist right away to take care of your pain

Hope this helps. TC

Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?