Pain in shoulder n wrist
Hello I was hit slight bt a moving a car the car wasn't speeding but it did push me via my shoulder after that i didn't have pain immediately but for the past few days i am having continuous pain on my wrist the area below my thumb and shoulder back the pain is not severe but continuous .. is there something inshould worry about

Dr. Vishwas Virmani (PT)
Physiotherapist 20 yrs exp Noida

Gentle Stretching Hot fomentation. of Hand Muscles. Ball exercises.
Dr. Naveen Babu (PT)
Clinical Physiotherapist 3 yrs exp Hyderabad

It called as Gamekeeper thumb pain.....please visit www.vphysiomend.com for further  information

Hello...... You haven't mentioned the time gap which is important... If there's any swelling in and around shoulder.,you must get x ray of arm... Or else wait for few days for subsidence of pain, if not consult orthopedic surgeon in nearest hospital......
Dr. Saurabh Bhalla
Occupational Therapist 6 yrs exp Delhi
As per the given information. There's little - nothing to worry about. The pain is definitely not something to be linked with the hitting of car. could be probably a muscular pain due to improper sleeping practices. / lifting heavy objects. Should Settle by itself within 2-3 days.
Wait for 2-3days and if possible take warm water shower which will help rejuvenating the injured tissue.
if the pain does not subside completely / partially seek advice from orthopedic.*(hopefully that moment will not come). STAY HEALTHY.