Pain in scalp
I have some pain in upper portion of scalp. Even when I don't tie my hair, the pain is persistent. How do I treat this?

Don't worry...you are suffering from seborrheic dermatitis causing the pain... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.
The scalp has a rich in blood supply, nerve endings, and oil glands. Additionally, this yeast builds up, leading to dandruff. The combination of these factors can cause inflammation, which translates to sensitivity that can feel like your hair hurting. Consult a Dermatologist for the same.