Pain in right side

My mom is complaining of pain in right side of her body. its been long since she is suffering from this. Presently she is taking physiotherapy sessions fpr this. Please advise which branch of medicine to consult for this issue.
views-icons 32 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Deepak Sikka (PT)
Physiotherapist 12 yrs exp Delhi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Please explain detailed symptoms and if she gone through any tests then explain reports also. Also tell her age.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?