Pain in right knee
Having pain in right knee, this pain isn't regular in nature, only occasionally this occur. But last 2 days it is happening frequently.

Hi Consult directly with me through Practo for detail discussion, history , treatment plan and prescription. Here u can chat or can do audio or video call . Click on this link and get connected with me https://www.practo.com/aurangabad/doctor/dr-rahul-jaju-orthopedist-1?cache_refresh=true
As per your age the most common cause of pain in knee is osteoarthritis. Need to get an xray and examine you clinically
Hi, Is the pain more on climbing stairs, getting up from sitting position? X ray of your knee joint is required before prescribing anything You can consult directly for your queries and management