Pain in right hand wrist

Sir/madam,my right hand wrist start paining when I type on computer or I do any work using my right hand.I have this problem from past 6 month

Dr. Shekhar Chandrakant Jambure (PT)
Cardiovascular And Pulmonary Physiotherapist 10 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

There can be multiple reason of pain in the wrist , which can be of local origin means the pain arising from the structures in the wrist or around it, or it may be pain that is getting referred to the wrist because of some other cause. As  you have mentioned that you have to use computer systems for long time you can be suffering from CARPAL TUNNEL SYNDROME, which can be local cause of pain or you may  have degenerative changes in cervical spine, cervical spondylitis or Prolapsed or bulged disc( slip disc in layman terms) in neck can also cause the pain in various parts of upper limb... So we first need to ascertain the cause of pain then only the treatment can be decided. Please seek help from the nearby orthopedic surgeon or musculoskeletal physiotherapist... Get yourself diagnosed first, then treatment will get properly channeled.
Dr. Vishwas Virmani (PT)
Physiotherapist 20 yrs exp Noida

Hot fomentation. Gentle Stretching of Hand Muscles. Ball exercises. Wrist Exerciser.
Dr. R Murali
Sports and Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist 17 yrs exp Coimbatore

Greetings,  sorry to hear about your pain. Your complaint is related to repetitive stress created by muscles around right wrist region. massage the right forearm between elbow and wrist with oil. Later Ice the right forearm both front and back. Use ice for 5 min. Also rotate the wrist frequently () Will definitely improve the symptoms. The idea here is to treat the symptoms and cause simultaneously.  If any concerns or questions get hack. 

Hello.... Excessive work can cause fatiguability if you are a lean person... Have nutritious food.. Exercise daily... Give rest to hand and see if it works or not.... If pain is persistent get an X-ray of wrist joint and consult orthopedic surgeon in nearest hospital.......
Dr. Hitin Mathur
Orthopedist 16 yrs exp Noida
Hi, will need to examine your hand and wrist to find the sites of pain. U may need x rays if hand and wrist along with certain blood investigations like Vitamin D, uric acid, calcium, phosphorus, alkaline phosphotase, thyroid profile and vitamin B12 levels. Nerve compression in the wrist due to carpal tunnel syndrome could be one of the causes too especially if your hand is numb or tingling as well.
Saurabh Bhalla
Occupational Therapist 5 yrs exp Delhi
Wrist pain is fairly a common condition in people who use computers. It occurs because of the improper positions of working. The type of pain you described can be categorized into Repetitive stress Disorder. This would be easy to treat if it is of recent origin. Please Consult Occupational Therapist so that your working posture can be adjusted perfectly and you can get rid of the pain. other than correcting working posture things included would be taking mini-breaks and stretching exercises for Hand and Wrist.
Consult OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST / CORRECT WORKING POSTURE. and learn the stretchings.
CONSIDER IT AS URGENT AS YOU ARE RISKING YOUR WHOLE LIFE, BY IGNORING and using the wrong posture. Stay Healthy
Dr. Deepak Tamrakar (PT)
Sports and Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist 8 yrs exp Raipur
Need an x ray of wrist to know the cause. Further assesment is need to understand the causes. Immobilzation by crap bandage ( not during sleep) will gives you relief. Consult to physio.