Pain in right hand wrist and fingers
I am software developer i am getting pain in my wrist often these days and in fingers its difficult to work now please suggest what needs to be done and i should consult to which doctor orthopedic or physiotherapist??

- Sleep on a hard bed with soft bedding. - Keep no pillow under the head. - Avoid painful acts & activities. - Fomentation with warm water. -Let the part not be exposed cold. -Do mild exercises for the affected part.- neck and shoulders and hands. -Any way it may be tried, --. Ugesic (Piroxicam) 20mg 1tab od x 5days --. Caldikind plus  (Mankind) 1tab OD x 10 days. Kindly make sure, there is no allergy to any of these medicines. --For emergency treatment visit nearest hospital. This treatment has been  suggested on bases of the information provided. However I would like to examine & investigate the patient in detail. -Control  Hypertension, Diabetes or  metabolic disorder, if there is any. --Wish  a quick recovery & good health For exercises you may visit my YouTube channel- Dr. N C gupta, yoga simplified. Kindly subscribe to see further editions.  Dr N C Gupta MS (ortho)
Pain in wrist and fingers can be bcz of prolonged same position, also an initial stage of rheumatoid arthritis or it might be symptoms of nerve compression. A detailed history and clinical examination is needed to reach the diagnosis. We can discuss it further in video consultation. At first the diagnosis should be reached then only advice for exercise can be given and then you can consult with physiotherapist.
For immediate relief you can start with immersion of finger and wrist in salted luke warm water in morning, afternoon and evening for 10 minutes
Be cautious for any swelling or redness