Pain in right arm until shoulder
My mother is having pain in right thumb and wrist sometimes but now her full right arm is in pain until shoulder. She is currently using omni gel from last few days but this pain is sudden as it seems moving in full right arm and until shoulder and also in thumb and wrist. Please suggest what we should do? I'll be really thankful to you.

Hi Consult directly with me through Practo for detail discussion, history , treatment plan and prescription. Here u can chat or can do audio or video call . Click on this link and get connected with me https://www.practo.com/aurangabad/doctor/dr-rahul-jaju-orthopedist-1?cache_refresh=true
Hello. Is your mother diabetic? Since when did this pain start and did she have an injury? Is she able to move her arm?
Kindly consult with details for proper advice
Try hot fomentation