Pain in pelvis
I am suffering from pelvis pain and got periods early.But my periods ended last week itself.Also I am urinating frequently.Is this happening because I took ipill last week?

Dr. Guninder kaur
Gynecologist 16 yrs exp Ghaziabad
Pelvic pain and I pill e not related . Pain May b bcoz of infection. Kindly clear he date of periods  and date of taking I pill
Dr. Shubhada Jathar
Gynecologist 34 yrs exp Pune
You have not mentioned whether you got your periods after ipill or before. early periods could be because of ipill. Pelvic pain and frequent urination could be because of urine infection. Consult a Gynaecologist.