Pain in outer arch
I went for jogging after 3 month..around 1.5 km...and next day suddenly my outer arch of right foot started paining..so please let me know sme home remedies and time to recover...

Dr. Anuradha Sharma (PT)
Clinical Physiotherapist 9 yrs exp Noida

Avoid strain do heat fermentation with warm water for 20 minutes and apply pain relief ointment do rest for 2 days then start in gradually process
Dr. Hitin Mathur
Orthopedic Surgeon 17 yrs exp Noida

Hi, this is Dr Hitin Mathur, orhopaedic surgeon from Fortis C Doc Hospital, New Delhi. Clinically examining your foot will be helpful in finding the cause of your pain. Having a high foot arch or lateral ankle ligament insufficiency tends to invert the foot putting more strain on the outer column of foot. A stress fracture die to sudden exercise after prolonged activity is a possibility. You can take some analgesics with an antacid for the interim period and then see me or any orhopaedic surgeon in your area for evaluation.