Pain in nerve below root canal
Acute pain in the bone area below root canal ... how to avoid pain temporarily ?? No tooth pain is there however

Dear practo user, For accurate diagnosis and apt management of this problem u need to consult a good oral medicine specialist. Myself oral Medicine and Radiology specialist MDS from MAMC/MAIDS, delhi.  U can teleconsult on my page here on practo for this.I will take a detailed history for your problem, guide and manage accordingly. Thanks

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

Consult with a dentist
Hi , How long has it been since the root canal has been done? If its just started or just one day it cud be the pain at the site where anaesthesia was injected during the procedure. Sometimes mild pain is expected during and after the procedures. Tablet Keterol DT twice a day after meals once in the morning and once at night should take care of your pain. If u have a radiograph (x ray image) please do share.
If the pain doesnt subside please do consult ur dentist.