Pain in my gum

I have some pain in my right gum from last two days and it sometime comes in between in my tooth please suggest me some medicine and i am applying quik kool.
views-icons 24 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Harisha N L
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

You can take over the counter analgesics and Consult nearest dentist if pain persists long they will do the needful.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?