Pain in lower back
There is discomfort while standing up and sitting down.. my lower back pains when I try to stand up from sitting position. And same happens when I am lying down n I try to change my side.. is it because I sleep on floor and not on bed ?

No not related. Start with daily exercises n walk 45 min , maintain good posture. Needs clinical evaluation.
Hello dear Sleeping on the floor can be difficult for you if you already have weak back muscles, for you need to put more pressure on your back while standing, compared to when you are sleepjng on the bed. You need to be put on specific exercises and screened for vitamin deficiencies. Also, i need a few more points in history: 1. How and when did the pain start? 2. Is the pain more on forward or backward bending? 3. Does the pain radiate to your leg and heel? 4. Do you feel any tingling or numbness in leg? 5. If you have had any x-rays or blood tests, i need to see them as well. Regards Dr Vipin Gupta
Consult online with the desired info or can connect in person if based in delhi.
Avoid exertional activities specifically bending forward and lifting heavy weight. Get your xray and vit b12 levels done. Contact me with the reports
Xray LS spine Ap/Lat and serum vitamin b12
Take rest Take Tab myospaz forte 1-0-1 for 5 days Hot fomentation to back
Take X-ray LS Spine Ap/Lat and consult online for Details
No not like that .may be your back got sprained .just take some pain killers and avoid giving strain to your back by following the "Ergonomics" properly.for further consult with me directly through practo app