Pain in lower back
I have pain in spinal cord... I cannot tilt down...pain is only when I tilt down Else ii doesn't pains.

Hi there I understand your concern..For spine diagnostics, MRI is necessary...Ensure that you maintain an appropriate posture while working or sitting or walking....Take frequent stretch breaks and drink lots of water...Discontinue using pillow while sleeping straight...Do not lift heavy objects, especially after bending down....Eat a healthy wholesome meal which should satisfy your minerals and proteins requirement...take over the counter pain medications.. Consult nearest orthopedic surgeon they will do the needful.