Pain in leg below knee

I am suffering from very high pain in both legs( the bones that starts from knee end to ankle). I daily run 1km while running i have no pain but when i complete my running and starts walk and then sit at any place then pain rises quickly in my leg portion as u see in figure. Even i can't walk. How i get releif from this pain. Is this any type of disease

Doctor Answers (2) on Pain in leg below knee

DR .V.HARI PRASAD Chittoor | General Physician
I need your personal history,physical examination.certain investigations to come to conclusion .considering your history it may be vascular>neurogenic >bone.
visit general physician/ orthopedician for best results in a hospital with good infrastructure
check you bp ( ankle brachial index),sugar and cholesterol levels.
Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello... Leg pain is common for beginner .. Stop running for few days and see if pain subsides or not... If you had history of trauma you must get an x ray of bone... Since you have pain in both legs it is due to overstretch of ligaments..... With continued practice pain subsides.