Pain in left side only hand and shoulder
Dear Dr My mother is suffering from rehmo arthritis Since 2019 but pain in small joint fingure not close proper but taking treatment pain recover relief all going well. One pain in below to jaw and pinch in ear toung feel that like vein is swelling below toung . but in jan2012 Dr write test blood. During sampling where lab man take blood few minutes sleeve tight approx 20 minutes reach at home cut seleve. Due that place seleve tight . So that day pain in hand start slowly now days pain is very hight in hand shoulder and if hand hang down pain reach till fingure of hand . So now current condition is pain in left hand shoulder and back side and till ear and jaw this is a vein pain Arthiris pain or other which test is required for diagnosis and what tryep of specialists treat it

Hi, Pain in hand and foot joints are generally due to RA, but she might also have a nerve compression in her back due to which she is experiencing pain in her shoulders and hands. Will require some blood and radiological investigations to know the exact cause so treatment can be started accordingly. Consult directly so that we can get a further workup and start the treatment accordingly
This treatment is being suggested on bases of the information provided. However I would like to examine & investigate your mother in detail. -Control  Hypertension, Diabetes or  metabolic disorder, if there is any. --. Sleep on a hard bed with soft bedding. --. Keep a pillow under the arm. --. Avoid painful acts & activities. --. Fomentation with warm water. Let the part not be exposed to cold. -- .Do mild exercises for the affected part.neck and shoulders and hands. --.(Take help of physiotherapist or you can visit my YouTube channel Dr. N. C. Gupta and watch 'Me & My Yoga' and 'Yoga Simplified'. Kindly subscribe to the channel to get continuous guidence. https://youtube.com/channel/ucpeqc6b1ywzwin048jsu6rw -Any way it may be tried, --. Ugesic (Piroxicam) 20mg 1 tab od x 5days --. Caldikind plus  (Mankind) 1 tab OD x 10 days. -(You may need help of your local doctor to get these medicines.) Kindly make sure, there is no allergy to any of these medicines. --For emergency treatment visit nearest hospital. --Wish you a quick recovery & good health.  Dr N C Gupta MS (ortho) DMC no.3624
Hi Consult directly with me through Practo for detail discussion, history , treatment plan and prescription. Here u can chat or can do audio or video call . Click on this link and get connected with me https://www.practo.com/aurangabad/doctor/dr-rahul-jaju-orthopedist-1?cache_refresh=true
Most likely the pain is due to active rheumatoid arthritis. Alternatively, there may be nerve compression along with it. Diagnosis depends on a detailed history and relevant investigations.
Consult a Rheumatologist (arthritis specialist) for correct diagnosis and treatment
You can consult with me in person or via videoconsultation if you wish