Shoulder pain

When i drive my bike continuously, my shoulder bone is paining and I'm unable to drive or unable to lift anything. Is there anything serious to be worried about that ?

Doctor Answers (3) on Shoulder pain

hi, are you carrying any bags(laptop bags, hand bags) when are you riding your two wheeler? pain when trying to lift weights, associated with pain when riding a2 wheeler points more towards muscular origin rather than bone, but there may be a neck problem also. kindly meet local orthopedist for shoulder/upper back and neck examination/investigation(x ray)
Dr. Vinod Kumar A.C Bangalore | Orthopedic Surgeon
Hi While driving if you are getting pain that is because of mechanical postural muscular strain, may be due to trapezius Muscle Difficulty in lifting weights is due to fatigue, consult local orthopedic surgeon get evaluated for cervical & shoulder region
Dr. Ajay Rao Bangalore | Orthopedist
Hi, how long has the shoulder pain been there ? Is the pain in both the shoulders ? The cause for your shoulder pain can be in the neck or the shoulder. It can also be posture related. Please consult an Orthopaedic surgeon to evaluate your problem