Pain in left shoulder
I was doing an intense push up workout when i hurt my left shoulder. Since then, I am having pain in my left shoulder. The pain is mild but increases when I lift something. It has been one month I am suffering from the pain. Please suggest.

Dr. Anjana Gupta (PT)
Physiotherapist 25 yrs exp Delhi

Hello It is very common to injure our joints if the workout is not done under proper guidance . The worst part is that if the part is injured it takes long time to heal leaving behind joint stiffness and pains. Now it is importance to get proper assessment of joint mobility and grade of injury. A good physiotherapist can assess the shoulder and guide you proper management.