Pain in left knee

I have pain in my left knee for 2 months due to small accident i also show to many dr but they said that there is no bone breakage or no internal injury but there is no relief in my pain from 2 months i also take x-ray and in it also there is no breakage. Suggest me what i can do.

Dr. Vishwas Virmani (PT)
Physiotherapist 20 yrs exp Noida

Towel Hamstring Stretch Lie on the back, supporting the thigh with the hand or with a towel wrapped around it.. Slowly straighten the knee until a stretch is felt in the back of the thigh, trying to get the bottom of the foot to face the ceiling, one leg at a time. Hold the position initially for 10 seconds, and gradually work up to 20 to 30 seconds. Seated Hamstring Stretch While sitting at the edge of a chair, straighten one leg in front of the body with the heel on the floor. Then, sit up straight and try pushing the navel towards the thigh without leaning the trunk of the body forwards. Hold this stretch for 30 seconds Repeat 3 times for each leg.
Dr. Deepak Tamrakar (PT)
Sports and Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist 9 yrs exp Durg

You must be having knee capsule laxity and stbility issue. Consult physio for proper examination.

Hello..... If orthopedic doctors are saying so that must be true... X ray and physical examination of joint confirms fracture... You might be having mild ligamental injury... Rest limb for few days and see if pain subsides or not. You should also observe with what movement pain aggrevate. That gives us clue