Pain in knees
I have recently started doing exercise. Whenever I do any exercise which involves knee workout, I hear the tic kind of sound from both my knees and sometimes ankle. From the third day knees have started paining. Is this normal to have this as a beginner of exercise or is it due to any other problem with my knees??

Hello, Sudden click followed with knee pain on the same day would be serious injury. In your case, Pain developed after couple of days. It must be a simple strain.. Nothing to worry. It happens for the beginner exerciser. Remember, never blame an exercise. Have you gone through a preliminary "Global Musculo Skeletal Assessment" before you start you training program? This will help in designing a individual specific exercise program. What types of knee exercises you did?
Hire a "Certified Personal Trainer" in the beginning to learn the right techniques of doing Squats, Lunges, Dead lift (like swimming)
Consult a Sports Physiotherapist. Apply  Ice - 15 mins x Twice a day.
Hello there...... If you have leg pain from cramps or overuse, take these steps first: Rest as much as possible.Elevate your leg....Apply ice for up to 15 minutes. Do this 4 times per day, more often for the first few days....Gently stretch and massage cramping muscles....Take over-the-counter pain medicines.... Other treatment options will depend on the cause of your leg pain..... Consult Orthopedician.....