Knees pain
I am having knee pain in my left knee. What should i do?, wat exercise shld i do for strong knee? Pls advice

• Avoid sitting Cross legged. • Avoid Squatting- • Quadriceps Exercises- Lie straight, make a towel role and put it under the knee, press the keen against the role, hold it for 20 secs. Repeat 20 times twice a day. This will help relieve some pain. • Core Strengthening Exercise- Straight Leg Raised With Toes Turned Outward, repeat 10 times, twice a day. • Hams Stretching- lie straight, take the leg up, pull the feet towards yourself, with a elastic tube or normal belt. repeat 10 times, twice a day. • Sports Taping- stretch the tape from both ends and apply on the affected area • Contrast Fomentation (Hot and Cold).
You should show it to someone.. orthopedics doctor to rule out the pathology or cause of pain .. For knee strengthening just watch the knee exercises video on YouTube with my name you will easily learn it... Regards Dr Debashish Chanda
Consultation with an orthopaedic surgeon is required to rule out any pathological cause of knee pain. For strong knees you should do quadriceps and hamstring exercises. Avoid squatting and cross leg sitting.

Knee pain after giving birth