Pain in knees and thighs
Pain in knees and thighs occur when I run or when I climb stairs or I walk fast,sudden cramps occurs too

Dr. J.Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas
Neurosurgeon 17 yrs exp Chennai

Can you specify a bit more How long do you have to run to get pain ?
Dr. Naveen Devarajaiah
Orthopedist 9 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi, pain in your knees while climbing stairs / walking uphill/ getting up from seated position may be due to patellofemaral pain. Cramps may be due to sudden increase in activity like running/ gym where muscles are not ready to take the stress. Anyways requires clinical examination to confirm on same, please consult orthopaedician