Pain in heels
I have pain in heels since last 15-20 months...it gets aggravated sometimes and more in early morning when I get up from bed or after late sitting hours. I am vegetarian and take supplements for B12 and D3 (but not on regular basis) Please advise me what should be done to get rid of this pain

There are many reasons for heel pain ,but definitely not due to vitamin deficiency. Consult a Orthopaedic doctor and get yourself examined and take further advice.
https://youtu.be/83mny6v-qco Go through this video. Follow the instructions. Like subscribe and share. Do comment if you benefit.