Pain in heels and feets
I am having acute pain on pressure on the heels and on the foot . While running or walking there is no pain . As soon as I walk up or get up after sitting for long there is a difficulty in walking. But after sometime no pain. When I press I can feel some pain .

Dr. Raghavendra Reddy
Consultant Physician 9 yrs exp Hyderabad
Hi its plantar fascitis it comes bcoz of hardening of plantar muscles and supporting lihgaments. you do regular flexion and extension of your ankles for 30-60 counts you can see youtube for exercises and wear soft soles in home and at office
take an xray foot for any calcaneus spur
regular hot foot bath for 10 min