Pain in foot when woke up
Hello, I get pain in my left foot early in the morning when I get up and stand making me unable to walk. And gradually it reduces when I start doing my daily activities. But for that first 20 min of standing its unbearable. This started from past 2 months. Male 27 years Weight 95 Height 5 foot 11 inches.

I think you have planter fascitis and need detailed evaluation and imaging to confirm that diagnosis. We can cure you with ESWT.it is non invasive and non operative treatment and has no side effect We have a large series of patients like you successfully treated with ESWT. Please see my website www.eswtindia.com