Pain in ear while eating

From last 2 weeks I have been getting ocationally pain in my right ear. From yesterday I have been getting pain in ear while eating. Please advise what could be reason. Also advise if I should consult an ENT or dentist.

Doctor Answers (4) on Pain in ear while eating

Pl visit a dentist b4 u consult enter, it could b due to the joint pain due to malocclussion or refer pain due to tooth,vn u rule out this u can see ent
You may need to consult both though considering that you experience the pain while eating a visit to the dentist should come first. It could be a decayed tooth or a joint issue both of which can be diagnosed after a check up
Dr. Shilpa Rao Pune | Dentist
Hi.. pain in the ear cab be because of a tooth decay..but it also cab be due to inflammation in the jaw joint or the TMJ!
Hi, The pain in the ear could be due to decayed/infected tooth, this is called as referred pain. Kindly consult a dentist first.