Pain in arms
Hi, Lately I have been experiencing a sudden pain in my arms. Bones in my arms are paining all day long. And also my feet pains a lot. Especially my heels, in morning the pain is unbearable but lasts for the whole day. Thanks in anticipation.

Dr. Deepak Sikka (PT)
Clinical Physiotherapist 12 yrs exp Delhi

Hello your pain May be due to the deficiencies of vitmin D and Vitamin B. So take some multivitamin tablets for 6 months. And also go for the blood examinations for vitamin B12 vitamin B6 vitamin D and calcium level.
Dr. Naveen Babu (PT)
Physiotherapist 3 yrs exp Hyderabad

It may b due to posterior tibialis muscle dysfunction or else due to calf muscle spasm.....please visit clinic once .