Arms feel weak
I just feel my arms are slightly weaker than normal. My arms frequently go numb while asleep or I get a tingling feel at times if I lay the forearm on a surface. .... Just to get a checkup done and clear my whims, what is the right diagnostics and the doctor category to seek?

Hello it's better you cancel the physician and get your calcium levels checked but then I feel it really normal to get numbness when you keep your hand in the same position for a long time are you sleep over your hand by mistake during the night do not worry thank you
Dr. Rama S.K
Internal Medicine 16 yrs exp Pune
Get xray cervical spine done and meet MD physician