Pain in anus
Hi for last one week i am having pain in my anus. It started with a cut during passing of stool. It pains in and around the hole and continue after the motion for 5-6 hrs and by evening it subsides. I visited a general physician and told him the symptoms so he gave me daflon 500 to eat for 3 times a day for 5 days and xylocane jelly 2% to apply locally. I have completed the course but still not got the relief. Though now it pains but not like 1 st day. Pls advice

Hi.... Add fiber to your diet. Eating about 25 to 30 grams of fiber a day can help keep stools soft and improve fissure healing.... Drink adequate fluids. Fluids help prevent constipation..... Avoid straining during bowel movements. Straining creates pressure, which can open a healing tear or cause a new tear....