Pain in ankle and knee

I am having ankle and knee pain from past three weeks. I tired pain killers but it's not of any help . Kindly suggest.

Dr. Rajiv Mehta
Physiotherapist 18 yrs exp Delhi

Three weeks of pain is a signal to u to visit a good, qualified and registered physiotherapist nearby so that he examines the pain and help u needful. Dont delay. Know us more at www drrajivmehta com.
Harisha N L

Some of the most common reasons for knee pain are sprained ligaments, meniscus (cartilage) tears, tendonitis, and runner's knee...some other causes include bursitis,osteoarthritis, patellofemoral pain syndrome etc...There are many reasons for foot pain,some of them are stress fracture,extensor tendinitis which is inflammation of the tendons on the top of the foot etc...Consult nearest orthopedic surgeon for clinical examination they will do the needful.
Dr. Anuradha Sharma (PT)
Clinical Physiotherapist 9 yrs exp Noida
According ur age that is strain avoid long standing and do physiotherapy treatment for few days after this do quadriceps exercise