Pain from left hip to left leg
Having pain from left hip to left leg since 5 days It is aggravated when I sit and stand. No pain in walking Can't able to lift the leg.. Please tell what is the issue and solution? Regards

Hi Sounds like it's a nerve pain which is radiating down the leg. This could be due to low vitamin D and B12 levels Or could be the nerve is getting pinched somewhere.
get vitamin levels checked
consult an ortho
Hi Consult directly with me through Practo for detail discussion, history , treatment plan and prescription. Here u can chat or can do audio or video call . Click on this link and get connected with me https://www.practo.com/aurangabad/doctor/dr-rahul-jaju-orthopedist-1?cache_refresh=true
Hello Where is the pain more exactly ? Do you have low back pain also? Did you get any investigations done?
Kindly provide more details for appropriate advice