Pain at hip joint
Pain when the part of hip is used for support. When ever I try to stand up there will be pain and again it becomes normal when I get in control. Sudden movement of hip in sleep makes me feel uncomfortable until I bring it with supporting hands to comfortable position

X-ray MRI must
You should consult a physiotherapist or an orthopedician for right assessment, diagnosis and treatment.
Short Arcs: Lie flat on your back or sit upright with your leg placed horizontally on a flat surface like a chair or bed. Place a rolled up towel under the knee. Pull your toes towards you and clench you thigh muscles. Slowly lift your foot up off the bed until your knee is straight (keep your knee resting on the towel). Hold for 3 secs and slowly lower them on the chair. Repeat 10 times twice a day. Straight Leg Raise: Lie flat on your back. One leg and knee will be straight and other leg should be bent. Pull your toes towards you and tighten/clench the muscle on the front of the thigh, locking your knee straight. Lift your foot up in the air, about 6 inches off the bed. Hold for 3 secs and slowly lower the leg. The knee must remain straight the whole time you are doing this exercise.
The kind of problem you describe should preferably be examined, and it will be incorrect to give you treatment on the basis of description itself. Consult an orthopedic in your vicinity who may advise some tests or xray as well
Hello sir, These are not good signs,  I would suggest you to go and check with ur orthopedic surgeon without delaying it further.
Get the investigations done as advised by respective doctor
Hello, Seriously, Are you bothering about ITB tightness? Did ACLR surgery few days ago? You should shoot all your questions to your Surgeon.
Trust him fully. Focus on your rehabilitation.
Pls get a xray done before starting any treatment.then consult a physiotherapist.