I am suffering from thyroid and my weight is 70kg i want to loose weight so can i have a deit plan and some effective advice about how to loose weight

Doctor Answers (1) on Overwieght

Sharath Kumar K N Mandya | General Physician
Hello,, if you are suffering from hypothyroidism,, which itself is a cause for weight gain, you need to continue to treatment for hypothyroidism to reduce your weight. And Certain guidelines that need to be considered for weight loss are: 1. Have 4 to 6 small meals and snacks everyday rather than 3 large meals. This will help you in controlling your hunger and the nutrients are also utilized effectively. 2. Plan your diet chart in advance. Hasty and incomplete planning can make you confused and can increase the temptation towards fatty and junk foods. 3. Chew your food properly as this can help you in reducing weight. 4. Plan your food items effectively. Include whole grain cereals, pulses, legumes, vegetables, fruits and water in your everyday diet. 5. Avoid fatty foods or high caloric foods. Avoid sugary foods, pastries and sweets. 6. Include large amounts of fruits and vegetables. Along with this add some exercise like daily 30mins jogging or aerobics or dance which will help to reduce your weight faster.