Overweight
I am PhD student. I don't get much time for exercise. My family is not in pune so there is problem of healthy food.

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

What is your height and weight. U can have various options of healthy food

Hello There. I can understand your concern. so whats your query regarding this? you have not mentioned your height and weight also so how do we know if you are really overweight or not. kindly provide full details or consult a dietician for a diet chart and join a gym. you have to make time for exercise. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.