Overthinking
I have a problem of an overthinking from childhood. But now it bacame worse situation for me, everytime something running in my mind , like story type I tried to come over but can never out from this. A script of story running , sometimes I enjoyed but I can't concentrate my mind on other activities. I feel like my mind nerve is shrinking and getting pain continuously.

You need proper assessment.  Difficult to make exact diagnosis with ur description 
Should consult Psychiatrist
its treatable. So dnt be anxious
Symptoms that you have explained suggest the possibility of OCD.. definitely treatable
consult a psychiatrist
combination of pharmacotherapy and psychotherapy is the best way to deal OCD
The picture looks like Obsessions but not clearly a OCD because you seems to be enjoying the experience which is unusual in OCD.
Meet a Mental Health Professional as you may need medications
You can try Thought stopping techniques like wearing a rubber band in your wrist and giving a painful stimulus by pulling and leaving the rubber band whenever you come across those thoughts