Overthinking

Hi my problem is that I think a lot about everything. A week back i was watching porn and I accidentally switched on homosexual video and later fantasized about it. Does that mean that I am bisexual. In reality I am not attracted to men.Plz help me out with this bcoz it is affecting me a lot. It's been a week but I am not able to get out of it. Nowadays I have even started questioning myself and I try not to talk to men. There is always some strange feeling in my stomach whenever I look at men or watch them on TV because I keep on thinking that am I attracted to them. Am I suffering from bipolar disorder. Because when I am with my friend i feel good but after leaving them i again start thinking about the same problem. Nowadays I feel that I am not attracted to girls and my sex power has also gone down because I don't get aroused anymore. Please help

Doctor Answers (1) on Overthinking

Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello.... A person cannot self diagnose himself as bipolar disorder.. So don't think too much.. Since you are in porn world these things happens.. And when has no control over his emotions and thoughts he goes on doing all this... So get out of that world .. Change your lifestyle, involve in other activities.. Life changes on its own.