Over weight... PCOD more than 25 year
I have over weight problem... And I have PCOD problem more than 25 years. I have taken medicine since that time

You need to take high fiber low fat diet. Drink lot of water everyday. Take small and frequent meals at regular intervals of 2-3 hrs. Avoid outside food completely. Ask me directly for customized diet plan for you.
Hello practo User We have a dietplan for pcos patients which cure the disease to maximum limit. PCOS is not a Diseases but it an syndrome. Which is associated with many Diseases. .Diabetes .Obesity . Irregular period . Vitamins and minerals deficiency. .Hypertension . Psychological problem . Endrocrine problems TREATING PCOS THRU DIET 1. We balance the hormones. Especially testosterone and estogens 2.  Curing the deficiency which will increase Metabolic rate 3. Treating pcos, and associated disease. , You will start loosing itself So, if you want you can contact us directly through the link below
For more information and to contact me  through online /phone /personal visit: https://www.facebook.com/pg/doctorplanmydiet/about/ Thanks with regards Dt.Ankita
What's your height and weight? Drink water 16glasses daily Stop eating outside foods and packets foods junkfoods etc fatty food's. Take high fibre diet n low fat n carbohydrates diet plan and do exercises Contact me through practo direct consultation
Hello dear, how are you? Don't worry about your weight concerns as you can easily shed your weight through personalized metabolic diets which doesn't include any medicines, starvation or portion control. You will shed the maximum weight in least time without any side-effects. This diet will also help you to cure PCOD.  You can even visit my Youtube channel where there are some clients who have cured their PCOD as old as 18 years.  Please inbox at my facebook page named Dietitian Shreya or visit www.dietitianshreya.com  My team will help you with the Diet plans and other health problems. 
Hi, i m  Sayantani nutritionist. Can visit my website using a laptop  thediethub.zest.md for details. I provide online diet consultation.
Hi there! Pcod is called as pcos where s is syndrome. Reason can vary for pcos most common one is over weight. Pcos Cant not be cured which is fact it can be only kept at bay throught weight loss & pcos. Yearly checking is an good idea. Start losing weight as soon as possible in healthy way..

Hydrochlorothiazide 25 mg weight loss