Over weight

Over weight due to pcod problem...how to maintain my diet so that I can reduce weight fast for my sister's marriage on may

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

U can reduce 4-5 KGS in month that too permanent without medications or supplements. I can help u with healthy diet and exercise. Have healthy diet and exercise and improve lifestyle.

Hello there. Here are a few tips to reduce weight. 1. Drink lots of water. 2. High protein, low carbohydrate diet must be followed. 3. Intake of calories should be less than the daily requirement, and you should get most of the calories from fruits and vegetables. 4. Avoid rice and rice products. Green tea twice a day. 5. Burn more calories than you have taken. Cardio workout must be followed. Any form of excercise which keeps your heart rate raised to a level of 140-150 burns fat effectively. 6. If you are very dedicated and follow all these sincerely you would be able to lose 15kgs in 4 months. All the best. Regards