Over weight
My age is 24(Male). My weight is 83kg. I think its over weight. Pls suggest me weight loss tips naturally.

Dear User, I hope you're doing well. Your weight is on the higher side, which you can surely reduce by following proper diet in natural way. Weight loss need proper strategy to shed your body fat and gain muscle. We are having weight loss program which based on customize diet, no medicine, no herbs, no starvation along with clinic fitness so there is no side effect. You may know more about us and start consult with us through our website https://www.facebook.com/diet4health/
Diet4health is pleased to provide the services .Visit our website to take consult;-www.diet4health.in. You may follow us https://www.facebook.com/diet4health
All the best
Hi start Morning walk for a hour atleast. Include more fiber. Keep diner lite always drink water lot . Can contact directly
You need to take high fiber low fat diet followed by detox diet. Drink lot of water everyday. Take small and frequent meals at regular intervals of 2-3 hrs. Avoid outside food completely. Ask me directly for customized diet plan for you.
Consult directly
Hello dear. There are many reason of being overweight or obese . Improper liver functions . Endocrine imbalance ( diabetes/ thyroid) . Psychological problems . Physical inactive . Improper dietary diet . Vitamins and minerals deficiency .Eating disorders . Improper sleep .Stress . Medication Many more HOW WE TREAT OVER WEIGHT AND OBESITY THRU DIET . Finding and Curing the cause of Overweight and obesity . Treating the deficiency , symptoms and disease cause due to obesity and overweight . Diet to get ideal weight WHY IT IMPORTANT TO REDUCE WEIGHT Obesity result to many other disease . Diabetes . High bp or hypertension .Heart disease . Kidney disease . Osteoporosis . Vitamins and minerals deficiency And many more. Before prescribing any thing ,we need some health information like Vitals,health parameter, physical activity, family history, occupation, daily routine and any many.so ,if you want to contact ,please contact us thru the link below
For more information,or to contact me directly,phone or for online counselling contact-https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet/ Thanks with Regards Dt.Ankita
Hello - i can calculate that u are overweight or not but your height is not mentioned here - so plz connect with us through practo account for better result and custamised diet plan - with proper information like your diet recall/lifestyle/ food preference that u r vegetarian or nonvegitarian. - get custamised diet plan for better result  1 diet wont work or everyone
contact through practo
Provide me complete information of Height Weight Physical activity Madical history Diet history Veg or nonveg Start ur day with exercise and brisk walk morning and evening Take high fiber food in ur diet. Add more fruits and vegetables in ur diet. Add plenty of water. Small and frequent feeding should be included in your diet.
Contact me for customized diet plan through practo direct consultation.
Contact me through practo direct consultation for further information surely help you to loose weight
Tell me your height?? Foods frequency