Over SLEEPING
Hi I m 20 year boy pursuing CA . I m good in studies but the only hurdle that I face is my over sleeping problem May times I go to bed at around 8 pm and wake up at 10 am . This is about 14 hrs a day. Plz tell me what's to be done .?? And I m ready to take any kind of medicine drug etc but I need solution.

Dr. Diwakar Sharma
Psychiatrist 8 yrs exp Delhi

Hi there, I have gone through ur complains. These symptoms seem to be related to Hypersomnolence. There r many causes for the same such as thyroid related, neurological problems, narcolepsy etc which require some blood investigations and a polysomnography. so u can consult a psychiatrist or sleep medicine specialist. hope this helps u . feel free to ask any further queries.