I dont knw what m doing

I'm a ca student i m at 3rd year and even though my finals are r going on I don't study at all . M scared all the tym and depressed too i ll b giving my second ipcc attmpt and i havnt started preparations yet even though its on may and as if i have become more care less my frndz are fully determined towards their goal but i on the other hand just delay everything for tomorrow which never comes. I'm totally confused and i dont know what i m doing.

Hello, I'm sure this situation is faced by many ,not only you. Now nothing can be done , you must have to let it go . Refresh your memory and think why you joined this course , what was your dream on the first day. Now you might have changed , try to reverse back everything . I know this is not going to happen in one day. It takes you more time but never give up hope .