I m feeling wakeness
Hello sir/madam From last 1 year I m feeling weakness in my body I get tired after  driving bike ,doing some household work etc. I m not even able to continue my study very well it also effect on my concentration power and I also feel depression because I m not able to clear my single exam of CA IPCC .

Dr. Diwakar Sharma
Psychiatrist 8 yrs exp Delhi

hi dere Ur description of ur problems puts it sone where in the realms of disorders related to anxiety and depression. A detailed evaluation will be required to help in totality. it is undoubtedly treatable and treatment may require counselling or medications or both depending on the exact details related to u and ur illness. Hope this helps but feel free to consult anytime in follow-up section. Thank you.