Oral thrush

I had completed my antibiotic course of about 2 months for tonsils 1 month later. Now I faced burning mouth and tongue. Teeth marks on tongue. Swelling of tongue on tip and lateral sides of tongue. Rashes inside cheeks and white coated tongue. Please reply as soon as possible.

Dr. Suman Makam
Dentist 22 yrs exp Davanagere

Hello, You can visit a dental specialist,preferably an oral medicine specialist,who would take a detailed case history and may also take a biopsy to confirm the lesions. Regards DR SUMAN MAKAM
Dr. Karan Handa
Dentist 7 yrs exp Ferozepur

Hi dear . 2 months is really a long span for antibiotics administration . it s better to get a proper diagnosis before you proceed further. The symptoms you have mentioned are a part of myriad of oral conditions involving tongue. It's only after detailed examination can it be diagnosed as one. Some cases get relieved with vit c supplementation only while others need proper history charting and follow up to make sure they never trouble you again.
Dr. Rahul Kalra
Dentist 21 yrs exp Chandigarh
If it is oral thrush you need candid b application on the affected area. Also take bcomplex capsules to helpyou. Take lots of curd in diet. For any other query feel free to contact our clinic.