Oral thrush
I got treatment for candid earlier. Now, I am suffering from oral thrush. White lesions on inner cheeks. Paining and difficulty to eat and drink. I took flucanozole but seems it have become resistant to it. Kindly advise me for treatment

Picture which is enclosed here may not relate to candidiasis. Kindly also give us your medical history. Online medication or any prescription is against ethics and policies of the concerned domain. But do get a routine blood test done.
Hi, you need to be switched over to higher antifungal drugs and glycerine to relieve pain. Kindly consult Physician for medications. We cannot prescribe online...

Vaginal thrush treatment Treatments for oral thrush Treatment for thrush on tongue