Ocd problem
Unwanted thoughts circulating in my mind each and every second .hdbxbdnxnxnxnfnfnfncnn Gcgc ycycyy hc

Hi
hi
hi
Hello...Will have to need a few more details to comment on diagnosis
requires detailed evaluation..kindly consult Psychiatrist directly
don't take pressure and meet a doctor for treatment
Just this much of information is insufficient. Please describe your question in detail.
Or take a private consultation
Hello, you need a proper assessment to be able to see what do the thoughts mean and what is the cause. It could be OCD, anxiety or Depression. Please talk to your loved ones about it and seek help with professionals
Book for a consult
The thoughts can be so overwhelming that it may impact your daily living. You can feel better, so not loose hope
Yes , but does this confirm that it is ocd? If these thoughts are circulating in your mind can b ruminations which can b occur in depression, so proper history would be needed to  evaluate diagnosis and then we can treat it.
You can consult a proper psychiatrist near you or u can tele consult with me as well.
Can be OCD consult a psychiatrist and get proper evaluation and then treatment. Good luck
Heyy I can help you better with further treatment course needed. U can connect me via whatsapp on seven zero eight two zero two two zero six two.
Needs more information for confirmatory diagnosis but this can be ocd or thought rumination which can be seen in depression, anxiety, etc. Consult psychiatrist for detail evaluation and treatment.