OCD and depression
Sir I am b.tech student.In 10th class I was very bright student.In those days I used to think a lot about my syllabus.I used to think almost every topic of my book. But with the passage of time it becomes my habit. Due to overthinking I got to need a psychiatrist.He told me that you have OCD and depression. He give me fluvoxamine maleate 50mg with clomipramine 12.5 mg in morning and night also . Will it harm me or it good dose for me???

U can trust ur Psychiatrist And Consult with me or any psychologist for therapy and counseling for ocd It will give beautiful results All the best :)
Do not shop for opinions. Your treating doc knows u best. Review with him.Do not ask for people to guess the future. No one can. If the medicines are taken as prescribed they will help you.
Be patient and review with ur doc.
Your Psychiatrist has prescribed you with starting dose. Probably you may require more for response.
do regular follow up and be drug complaint
also go for CBT which is an effective method to be done along
It is starting dose . Have faith in your psychiatrist
Its good, continue