Obesity problem
I am gaining weight Cuz of irregular periods. I am taking ayurvedic medicine. I need to reduce weight. Can u please tell me diet chart.

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

Consult with doctor to know exact reason of irregular cycle.have proper healthy lifestyle to avoid weight gain have good diet and physical activity to reduce weight. U need to reduce 20 KGS that too fat not muscle. Wrote me on personal chat for counseling
Ms. Nisha Singh
Dietitian/Nutritionist 17 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi, have small meals every 2 hours. 3 fruits a day and 2 cups of green tea. When you feel hungry have buttermilk it coconut water or fruit. Have a light dinner. Fistful of almonds and walnuts daily. Do atleast 40 mins of cardio exercise 6 days a week. For a more personalized diet plan ping me on personal chat.