How to gain weight

Yogesh. I want gain weight. I want ayurvedic treatment. I don't want ayurvedic home remedies. I want ayurvedic treatment by doctor. If any doctor who understands my problem plz reply me.

Dr. Rakesh Sapra
Ayurveda 35 yrs exp Delhi

Regards. Reply to what. You have not shared anything like your weight , Thyroid profile, any other ailment you are suffering from, your life style or your work profile etc. Consult any experienced doctor personnally and discuss your problem. Also share your height. Thanks
Dr. Jain Amit Prakash
Ayurveda 12 yrs exp Pune

Happie diwali & new year. Hi Yogesh, there treatment for weight gain in Ayurveda but you to consult Ayurvedic doctor for that. He will take your history, will do nadipariksha & then will give you medecines. The treatment will take take time. There doctor will tell you offer checking you. He will give you some yoga Exercise & Diet chart to follow.
consult Ayurvedic physician
Dr. Sushmita Bajaj
Ayurveda 22 yrs exp Gurgaon

You have to look for genuine ayurvedic doctors in your area. Explain your problem. He/ She will understand the reason and suggest treatment accordingly.
you have to understand the reason and take your time to decide and then start treatment.
whoever promises to give you immediate and excellent result is not giving safe and ayurvedic treatment.
Dr. Harish
Ayurveda 3 yrs exp Thrissur
Please do consult an Ayurveda doctor nearby. It's always safe that way. A basic outline of your treatment will include an assessment of your metabolic rates and how well you will be able to digest medications.
Then, you will be made to take appropriate medications, that is in tune with your prakriti, which will ensure good results.
Eat a balanced diet.. workout well.. enjoy your time..